CSR Consulting was commissioned by The HeadLand Consultancy to undertake the fieldwork for a research study to assess institutional investor response to climate change. The findings indicated that for traditional fund management, climate change was seen as a longer term issue which would not fundamentally change investment behaviour until trustees demanded it or regulation required it.
- 16 Dec 2013New Banking Report Highlights Perils of Corporate ‘Greenwashing’
- 16 Sep 2013World Water Week Produces 2013 Statement
- 28 Jun 2011A practical guide to developing and installing a CSR strategy
- 01 Feb 2011Corporate Social Responsibility from the Private Investor Viewpoint
- 01 Jun 2007The Impact of Climate Change on Investment Behaviour
- +44 (0) 20 8748 8554
- +44 (0) 20 8748 7114